Purchase items in-store or online at BN.com during December 3rd-8th to raise book funds for our school library!
How to Earn Money for SFCS Library @ Barnes & Noble:
- Purchase any applicable book, toy, game, calendar, cafe item, etc. either online or in-store at Barnes & Noble.
- Our specialized ID #12280947 must be shown (in-store) or entered (online) for purchase to apply.
- You may use gift cards to pay for purchases. You may also apply B&N membership discounts, educator discounts, etc.
ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS: From the payment page, scroll to the very bottom and choose “Check this box if it is a Bookfair Order.” Note: If already signed in to BN account, you may need to click “change” on the payment section of the checkout page and then scroll to the bottom to get the bookfair box option.
Applicable Purchases Include:
- Games & Toys
- CDs & DVDs
- Notebooks, journals, & calendars
- Cafe purchases (including Cheesecake Factory ® treats & Starbucks ® beverages). SHOW ID#.
- Nooks*(only 5% towards total for these)
Items that will NOT apply include:
- Video Games
- Textbooks & Used books
- B&N Memberships (purchasing)
- Gift Cards (purchasing)
- Other Digital Devices
Enjoy a quality program presented by Saint Francis Christian School.
We will honor our Veterans and celebrate the freedom God has provided.
Veterans and spouses eat free. $3 for all others.
Schedule of Events
9:45 - 10:00am Registration & Coffee Fellowship
10:00 - 11:30am SFCS Program
11:30 - Noon Lunch*
Noon - 12:30pm Classroom Visit
12:30-1:15 Gym Activity
*Lunch provided at no cost to the grandparents. Students and their grandparents may eat together.
March 31st 10am & 7pm
April 1st 5:30 pm
Contact the school office to purchase tickets
April 22nd- 10 AM Matinee
April 22,23- 7 PM
For more info call 763-753-1230